What’s up guys, welcome back to the most excellent receipes web site. If you are looking for complete Chinese chopsuey recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Chinese chopsuey recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chinese chopsuey recipe. To cook chinese chopsuey you only need 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a remarkably good Chinese chopsuey:
- Get 1.5 cups of boiled noodles.
- Get 1 tbsp of oil.
- Use 1 of capsicum chopped.
- Take 1 of medium size onion chopped.
- You need as required of some spring onion.
- You need 5-6 of garlic cloves chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ginger chopped.
- Provide 1/2 cup of cabbage.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chilli sause.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of soy sause.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of vinegar.
- Take 1 tbsp of cornflour.
- Get as required of water.
- Get as per taste of salt.
- Prepare as per taste of black pepper.
- Provide As required of oil to fry noodles.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on cooking Chinese chopsuey:
- Fry the boiled noodles. And keep aside..
- In a wok heat oil. Add garlic and ginger and fry. Add chopped veggies and stif fry for 1 minute..
- Add soy sause and chilli sause..
- After the sauses are cooked add water and vinegar..
- Cook for about 1 minute. Add salt and pepper..
- Mix cornflour and 2 tbsp water in a separate bowl..
- Add the corn slury and cook till thickens..
- Taste and adjust accordingly..
- In a bowl add the fried noodles then add the gravy on top. Top it with some more fried noodles and spring onion..
Chop suey is a classic Chinese-American stir fry vegetable dish. Meat, poultry or fish is often added or it may be vegetarian. The name chop suey refers to pieces of different foods and is the English. See more ideas about Chop suey, Poor countries, China. Old Chinese traditional gate At Tuan Shan Village, Yunnan Province, China.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Chinese chopsuey turns your day cheerful.