What’s up guys, welcome back to the most perfect receipes internet site. If you are searching for complete Brown Sugar Steamed Bread with Pancake Mix recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Brown Sugar Steamed Bread with Pancake Mix recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to brown sugar steamed bread with pancake mix recipe. You can cook brown sugar steamed bread with pancake mix using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a perfect Brown Sugar Steamed Bread with Pancake Mix:
- Take 200 grams of Pancake mix.
- Use 3 tbsp of or more Brown sugar (powdered).
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 150 ml of Milk.
- Use 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil (optional).
- Use 100 grams of Sweet potato.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on cooking Brown Sugar Steamed Bread with Pancake Mix:
- Cook the sweet potato and cut into about 1 cm pieces. Steam or boil the sweet potato until it can be easily pierced with a skewer..
- Heat the steamer. Put aluminum (or paper) cupcake liners in the cupcake mold..
- Put the egg and milk in a bowl and mix. Add the brown sugar and mix..
- Add the pancake mix and cut and fold it in with a rubber spatula..
- Add the diced sweet potato and mix lightly..
- Pour the mixture into the cupcake mold until about 70% full..
- Make sure water in the steamer is boiling, and place the cupcake mold in the steamer. Steam for 10 – 15 minutes. Poke a skewer into the bread, and if it comes out clean, the bread is done..
- Add vegetable oil in the mixture if you like. It makes the bread more moist..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Wish that your Brown Sugar Steamed Bread with Pancake Mix makes your day joyful.