What’s up friends, back with us in the most pleasing receipes web page. If you are looking for complete Amagwinya(Fatcakes) recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Amagwinya(Fatcakes) recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to amagwinya(fatcakes) recipe. You can cook amagwinya(fatcakes) using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a delicious Amagwinya(Fatcakes):
- Get 3 cups of self raising flour.
- Provide 3 spoons of sugar.
- Provide of Luke warm water.
- You need of Oil.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on cooking Amagwinya(Fatcakes):
- Mix your self raising flour, sugar and water to create your dough and it must not be sticky..
- On a clean counter surface sift your flour to be able to roll your dough..
- The dough must not stick on the surface when you roll it till it is flat..
- Use a glass to cut the shapes of the vetkoeks, fry your vetkoeks on heated oil. Fry until they are golden brown😊.
See recipes for Amagwinya(Fatcakes), Fatcakes too. How to make fat cakes/How to make amagwinya aka vetkoeks/South African recipe/Puff puffs. Amagwinya Fatkoek / fatcakes for a cold winters morning. I am back again with yet another video this week on how to make Amagwinya which is also known as Vetkoeks. "If my daughter sells fat cakes and someone next door is also selling fat cakes, why Today we found out a new definition of flabbergasted and how to make amagwinya from. A fat cake or fried bread.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Amagwinya(Fatcakes) makes your day joyful.