Hello guys, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes internet site. If you are searching for tasty Sig's Bean and Lentil Stew with griddled and stuffed Tenderloin recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Sig's Bean and Lentil Stew with griddled and stuffed Tenderloin recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sig's bean and lentil stew with griddled and stuffed tenderloin recipe. To make sig's bean and lentil stew with griddled and stuffed tenderloin you need 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a tasty Sig's Bean and Lentil Stew with griddled and stuffed Tenderloin:
- You need of Tenderloin.
- Take 1 of pork or lamb tenderloin.
- Get 1 of cooking chorizo,skin taken off.
- Provide 6 slice of wood smoked bacon rashers.
- You need of Bean Stew.
- Get 1 of yellow pepper chopped.
- You need 3 clove of finely chopped garlic.
- Take 1 can of haricot beans.
- Use 1 can of brown or green lentils(I use puy).
- Use 1 can of plum tomatoes.
- Get 1/2 liter of water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried parsley.
- Take 1 of good pinch dried tarragon.
- Provide 1 packages of mushroom soup to thicken stew (optional).
- Get 1 of good pinch cayenne pepper.
- Provide 1 pinch of salt add after cooking.
- You need 1 tbsp of smoked paprika if possible.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on preparing Sig's Bean and Lentil Stew with griddled and stuffed Tenderloin:
- Butterfly your loinstrip lengthwise and put in the skinned sausage. Close over and wrap the tenderloin in the bacon..
- You do not need any fat in your griddle pan. The bacon and sausage have enough fat to slowly cook the meat and keep it moist..
- Put your stuffed tenderloin in a griddlepan and cook on a medium heat from all sides quickly to seal, turn down the heat and let it cook, making sure it does not overcook, this takes no more than 25 -30 minutes..
- In the meantime chop the pepper and garlic and boil in the water..
- Add the beans, lentils and tomatoes to the peppers and garlic.
- Simmer away until beans and lentils soft but not mushy.
- Both the meat and beans will be cooked at the same time..
- Either eat the stew like I do with some homemade crusty bread or serve with the meat..
- The sausage contains paprika do not mistake the juices for blood as they will be a deep red orange colour. Pour the juices over your meat and serve.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this web site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Sig's Bean and Lentil Stew with griddled and stuffed Tenderloin turns your day joyful.