Hi buddy, welcome back to the most perfect receipes site. If you are looking for excellent Sausage roll recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Sausage roll recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sausage roll recipe. To make sausage roll you only need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a remarkably good Sausage roll:
- Take 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 1 of onion, finely chopped.
- Provide 150 of g/5½oz courgette, grated.
- Use 150 of g/5½oz carrot, peeled and grated.
- Take 2 of garlic cloves, grated.
- Take 450 of g/1lb sausagemeat.
- Provide 400 g of tin brown lentils, drained.
- Provide of salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- You need 500 of g/1lb 2oz block of ready-made puff pastry.
- Provide of plain flour, for dusting.
- Prepare 1 of free-range egg, beaten, for brushing.
- Prepare of shichmimi Togorashi sprinkle on the top.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on cooking Sausage roll:
- To make the filling, heat the olive oil in a large frying pan over a high heat, then add the onion and cook for 5 minutes, or until softened.
- Squeeze the courgette in your hands to remove all excess liquid, then add to the pan with the carrot, garlic and fennel seeds. Cook for a further 5 minutes, stirring often. Tip into a large bowl and leave to cool.
- Squeeze the courgette in your hands to remove all excess liquid, then add to the pan with the carrot, garlic Cook for a further 5 minutes, stirring often. Tip into a large bowl and leave to cool.
- For the sausage rolls, roll out the puff pastry on a lightly floured surface to a large rectangle, about 40cm x 25cm/16in x 10in. Cut in half, so that each piece measures 25cm x 20cm/16in x 8in. Have the shorter side of each piece facing you..
- Shape the sausage filling into a log down the right-hand side of one piece of pastry, leaving a 1cm/½in clear margin along the surrounding three edges. Brush the right edge and the top and bottom edges with a little egg wash. Fold the pastry from the left-hand side over the filling to enclose it and press the edges together to seal, using a fork. sprinkle with the Shichimi.
- Preheat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas 6 and line a baking tray with baking parchment..
- Take the pastry rolls out of the fridge, cut each one into four even lengths, and place on the lined tray. Brush with beaten egg and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Bake for 30–35 minutes, or until golden-brown..
No, not those cold, greasy supermarket sausage rolls. a real homemade sausage roll that's warm and buttery and has a quality filling. Here they are: the nation's most-loved, most-cooked sausage rolls. With everything from healthier chicken and vegetable to truly Aussie beef classics to new. Sausage rolls are classic pub food for a reason. These flaky pastries stuffed with spiced sausage bake up golden brown and are delicious.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this internet site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Sausage roll turns your day cheerful.