Hi people, welcome back to the most perfect receipes web page. If you are searching for pleasing Spinach and Artichoke Baked Egg Souflae recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Spinach and Artichoke Baked Egg Souflae recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach and artichoke baked egg souflae recipe. You can have spinach and artichoke baked egg souflae using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a tasty Spinach and Artichoke Baked Egg Souflae:
- Take 4 tbsp of fresh spinach.
- You need 3 tbsp of artichoke hearts.
- Use 2 tsp of minced onions.
- Provide 5 of eggs.
- Use 2 tbsp of whole milk.
- Get 2 tbsp of heavy cream.
- Provide 1/4 cup of shredded cheddar.
- Take 1/4 cup of monterey jack cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of parmesan cheese.
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Use 8 oz of pillsbury crescent rolls.
- You need 1/4 cup of asiago cheese.
- You need 1 of butter.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on serving Spinach and Artichoke Baked Egg Souflae:
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Combine spinach, artichoke hearts, and onion in a small bowl. Add 2 Tbsp of water and cover bowl with plastic and poke holes in top. Microwave on high for 3 mins..
- Beat 4 eggs in separate bowl. Mix in milk, heavy cream, cheddar cheese, monterey jack cheese, parmesan cheese, and salt. Combine with spinach and artichoke mix and stir together..
- Microwave mixture for 30 seconds on high and stir. Repeat this step 4-5 times until the eggs are runny but not fully cooked..
- Unroll crescent rolls into rectangular shapes instead of pulling them apart at the perforated lines. (It helps to pinch together the rolls at the perforated lines to hold your rectangle together).
- Brush some melted butter in a 4 inch baking dish or oven safe bowl. Place your rectangular crescent in the bowl..
- Next dish out equal amounts of your egg mixture into each crescent and fold the crescent up and pinch all 4 corners together so that none of the egg mixture can fall out in dish..
- Take your last egg and beat it in a small bowl and brush over top of each Souflae. Bake for 20 mins or until your crescents are golden brown..
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Spinach and Artichoke Baked Egg Souflae makes your day cheerful.