Hello guys, welcome back to the most perfect receipes site. If you are looking for interesting Mixed potatoes in Duck Fat recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Mixed potatoes in Duck Fat recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mixed potatoes in duck fat recipe. You can cook mixed potatoes in duck fat using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a tasty Mixed potatoes in Duck Fat:
- Prepare 1/2 cup of duck fat.
- Provide 1-1/2 pound of potatoes red and Yukon gold potatoes.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on cooking Mixed potatoes in Duck Fat:
- Slice some of the potatoes thin and some thick..
- Heat the fat, fry the thin first..
- Move to a paper towel to absorb excessive amounts of oil. Now fry the thicker German style potatoes..
- Fry turning as needed as to not let it burn. Then when done move to a paper towel to absorb excessive amounts of oil and salt. Serve immediately. I hope you enjoy!!!.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Mixed potatoes in Duck Fat turns your day cheerful.