What’s up friends, welcome back to the most complete receipes site. If you are searching for delicious Scarlett's pasta or Spaghetti Aglio e Olio (spaghetti with oil and garlic) recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Scarlett's pasta or Spaghetti Aglio e Olio (spaghetti with oil and garlic) recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to scarlett's pasta or spaghetti aglio e olio (spaghetti with oil and garlic) recipe. To cook scarlett's pasta or spaghetti aglio e olio (spaghetti with oil and garlic) you need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a tasty Scarlett's pasta or Spaghetti Aglio e Olio (spaghetti with oil and garlic):
- Provide of To cook the pasta:.
- You need 4-5 cups of water (to cook pasta).
- You need 1 tablespoon of salt.
- Provide 250 g of pasta Spaghetti.
- Get of To make the garlic parsley oil sauce:.
- You need 1/2 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- Get 100 g of soft unsalted butter.
- You need 5-6 cloves of garlic, finely sliced.
- Get 1 tablespoon of chilli flakes.
- Get To taste of salt and pepper.
- Take 3-4 tablespoons of pasta water (to loosen the pasta).
- You need 1 of lemon, sliced in half.
- Take 1/2 bag of fresh parsley, roughly chopped (use more or less depending on preference).
- Take of For garnish:.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of parmesan cheese, grated (add more or less depending on preference).
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on cooking Scarlett's pasta or Spaghetti Aglio e Olio (spaghetti with oil and garlic):
- In a stockpot add water and bring to a boil. Once water is boiling season water with salt. Add pasta to the pot and cook pasta, until al dente or according to the instructions on the packet (8-10 minutes)..
- In a large pan or wok on medium to low heat, add olive oil and the butter. Let the butter fully melt, and then add the thinly sliced garlic and stir frequently to prevent garlic from burning. Gently cook off the garlic until it is lightly golden brown on the edges, then add in the chilli flakes, season with salt and pepper and stir..
- Once the pasta has cooked, turn off the heat. Drain and add the spaghetti directly to the pan (add reserved pasta water if needed). Add garlic oil, mix and toss spaghetti until it is thoroughly coated. Remove pan from heat. Squeeze half a lemon and mix well together..
- Add the fresh parsley and a generous amount of grated parmesan cheese. Mix well together. Squeeze in the remaining half a lemon and stir. Taste and season if needed (add more pepper or salt depending on preference). Stir and mix thoroughly together..
- Serve with a final garnish grated parmesan. Serve and eat immediately while hot..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Scarlett's pasta or Spaghetti Aglio e Olio (spaghetti with oil and garlic) makes your day joyful.