Hello friends, back with us in the most excellent receipes internet site. If you are looking for best Crayfish Curry recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Crayfish Curry recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crayfish curry recipe. You can cook crayfish curry using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a remarkably good Crayfish Curry:
- Provide 10-15 of Crayfish Tails.
- Take 1 of Whole Crayfish (optional).
- Prepare 3 of Large Onions, finely chopped.
- Provide 1 of Red/Green pepper finely chopped.
- You need 3 Tablespoons of Vegetable Oil.
- Get of Salt.
- Provide 5 of Garlic cloves, finely chopped.
- Provide 2 of Cardamom pods.
- Provide 3 Stick of Cinnamon.
- Use 2-3 Tablespoons of Packo Masala.
- Take 1-2 Teaspoons of Turmeric.
- You need 2 Teaspoons of Chilli Powder.
- Get 1 Tablespoon of Crayfish Masala.
- Get 8 of Curry Leaves.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Prepare of Freshly chopped Coriander.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on cooking Crayfish Curry:
- Heat your oil in a large pot and add your onions, red/green pepper, salt and whole spices, that would be your cinnamon, cardamon and curry leaves..
- Fry until golden brown and add half a cup of water and Cook for about 10 minutes. Next add all your spices and garlic and stir to prevent from burning and add about a cup of water and allow the water to cook away.
- Next add all your spices and garlic and stir to prevent from burning and add about a cup of water and allow the water to cook away.
- Add crayfish tails/whole crayfish cut into pieces and stir and cook for just a few minutes, then add lemon juice. Next add about 2 cups of hot water and cook for about 25 minutes..
- Sprinkle over fresh Coriander / Dhanya.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this web site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Crayfish Curry turns your day joyful.