What’s up guys, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes web site. If you are looking for yummy My turkey stew recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent My turkey stew recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my turkey stew recipe. You can have my turkey stew using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a appetizing My turkey stew:
- Provide 1 kg of sliced turkey leg.
- Take 1 of onion halved and chopped.
- Use 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use of Bell peppers all halved and chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of veri peri(veri hot aftican sauce).
- Use 2 tbsp of sweet chilli sauce.
- Use 1 tbsp of Mr spices(Portuguese steak).
- Use 1 tbsp of spanish smoked paprika.
- Provide 5 tbsp of Knorrox soup(Beef flavour).
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on cooking My turkey stew:
- Turn on your stove. Place your pot and add 1 onion halved and chopped, 3 tbsp olive oil, halved and chopped bell peppers, veri peri sauce, sweet chilli sauce, Mr spices, thyme and the smoked paprika..
- Keep on stirring your mixture for about 5minutes max. Do not let the mixture get burned as the final will not taste good..
- Add your turkey, stir and add some water. Close the pot and cook for about 30 minutes and it can also be more than that if the meat is not yet cooked after 30 mins..
- Keep on checking your pot incase the water quickly runs out and add more water if the turkey is not cooked well..
- After you are satisfied with the texture of the turkey, on a small bowk mix the 5tbsps of soup with water..
- Add your soup on the pot. Make sure the soup is not very thick, if it is you need to add water until you are satisfied with how the soup is..
Made on the stove, in one pan, it's a scrumptious comfort When my husband started eating meat again after being a vegetarian for twenty-one years, I had a. So, for my turkey broth…here's my tradition. For roasting the turkey, I cut a large onion and scatter it in the bottom of my roasting pan. In my home kitchen, I like to keep some of my favorite turkey stew around all the time. I make a ginormous batch, freeze half, and eat off it all week.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this internet site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your My turkey stew turns your day joyful.