Hello guys, back with us in the most perfect receipes web site. If you are searching for delicious Feta Shrimp with Brown Rice recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Feta Shrimp with Brown Rice recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to feta shrimp with brown rice recipe. To make feta shrimp with brown rice you need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a remarkably good Feta Shrimp with Brown Rice:
- Use 2 of servings of rice, white, brown, boiled, steamed, etc.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil.
- Take 1/2 of medium Onion, finely chopped.
- Take 1 of large Garlic Clove, minced.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of dried Oregano.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of pepper.
- Use 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- Use 1 (14 1/2 ounce) of can of diced Tomatoes, undrained.
- Provide 1/2 pound of uncooked medium Shrimp, peeled.
- Get 1/8 cup of Dry White Wine.
- Take 1 tablespoon of minced fresh Parsley.
- Get 3/8 cup of crumbled Feta Cheese, the best you can find.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on cooking Feta Shrimp with Brown Rice:
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat..
- Add onion; cook and stir 4-6 minutes or until tender..
- Add garlic and seasonings; cook 1 minute longer..
- Stir in tomatoes and wine. Bring to a boil..
- Simmer uncovered, 5-7 minutes or until sauce is slightly thickened..
- Add shrimp and parsley; cook 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Remove from heat and stir in 3 tbs cheese..
- Serve over rice and sprinkle with remaining cheese to taste..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Feta Shrimp with Brown Rice turns your day joyful.