Hi people, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes site. If you are searching for yummy Ribbon Pakoda recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Ribbon Pakoda recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ribbon pakoda recipe. To cook ribbon pakoda you only need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a appetizing Ribbon Pakoda:
- Use 1 bowl of Gram flour.
- Get 1 bowl of rice flour.
- Provide To taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/8 tsp of asafoetida.
- Provide 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- Provide 1 tsp of butter.
- Use of Cooking Oil for deep frying.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on preparing Ribbon Pakoda:
- Mix gram flour and rice flour in a mixing bowl. Add salt, red chilli powder, asafoetida, butter and garlic paste and mix well by mashing thoroughly with your hands..
- Now add water slowly and make a dough slightly thicker than dosa batter..
- Now dough is ready to make ribbon pakoda. Fill the dough in murukku maker and use the ribbon pakoda attachment..
- Heat oil in a wok to deep fry ribbon pakoda. Press the murukku maker directly into hot oil and fry it. Fry from both sides till golden brown. Transfer it in a plate..
- Serve with tea as snack. It can be stored for 15 days in airtight container..
It's made using Rice Flour, Channa dal & Moong dal flours. People call it by different names – Ribbon. Ribbon Pakoda is a very popular South Indian tea time snack made from gram flour and rice flour. Typically it is prepared during Diwali and festive season. Ribbon pakoda, how to make easy ribbon pakoda recipe for Diwali.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Ribbon Pakoda turns your day cheerful.