What’s up friends, welcome back to the most perfect receipes site. If you are looking for pleasing Roasted garlic and parsley mash recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Roasted garlic and parsley mash recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted garlic and parsley mash recipe. To make roasted garlic and parsley mash you only need 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a yummy Roasted garlic and parsley mash:
- Prepare 2-3 of good quality potatoes.
- Use 2 cloves of garlic (depends on your taste of course, maybe 1).
- Take of Good knob of butter (can't have mash without butter!).
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need of Fresh parsley.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on cooking Roasted garlic and parsley mash:
- Roast garlic still in its skin for about 25-30 mins.
- Peel, chop and boil potatoes in salted water until cooked.
- Drain well. Put in a bowl. Add butter. Peel garlic and put it in. Mash well.
- Add a bit of fresh parsley. Serve how you fancy it :).
Place the pie dishes into a deep-sided roasting tin and pour in enough boiling water to come halfway up the sides of the pie dishes, taking care not to Gradually stir in the stock, bring to a simmer, then stir in the parsley and garlic and stir until thickened and smooth. Serve the hot pies with the mash. Whisk together the olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, parsley and salt and pepper to taste. Toss the fingerling potatoes in the mixture, and spread them out in a single layer on a baking sheet. How much did you LOVE this recipe?
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Roasted garlic and parsley mash turns your day joyful.