Hello friends, back with us in the most pleasing receipes web page. If you are looking for pleasing Jhaal Muri(low fat mixed puffed rice) recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Jhaal Muri(low fat mixed puffed rice) recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to jhaal muri(low fat mixed puffed rice) recipe. You can have jhaal muri(low fat mixed puffed rice) using 18 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a appetizing Jhaal Muri(low fat mixed puffed rice):
- Take 1 bowl of puffed rice.
- Provide 2 tbsp of boiled black chickpeas.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped cucumber.
- Take 1 tsp of chopped carrots.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped coconut.
- Take 1 of small onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cubed boiled potatoes (optional).
- Take 1/2 of chopped tomato.
- Get 1 tsp of green peas.
- Get 1 tbsp of roasted peanuts.
- Use 1 tsp of chaat masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of amchoor powder (optional).
- Prepare 1-2 of green chillies chopped.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of roasted jeera powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of fine sev.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sweet tamarind chutney.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mustard oil.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving Jhaal Muri(low fat mixed puffed rice):
- Pour puffed rice in a big bowl and go on mixing all the ingredients.Drizzle mustard oil,chaat masala,tamarind sauce, sev and chopped green chillies and coriander leaves.Serve immediately..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Jhaal Muri(low fat mixed puffed rice) turns your day joyful.