Hi buddy, back with us in the most interesting receipes site. If you are looking for complete European Don buri recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent European Don buri recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to european don buri recipe. You can cook european don buri using 12 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a yummy European Don buri:
- Provide 3 of sausages(I used polish pork sausages).
- Take 6 of eggs.
- Prepare 400 g of pearl barley.
- Take 2 of carrots.
- Provide 1 of leak.
- You need of Flour(regular).
- You need of Breadcrumbs.
- Use of Sesame seeds.
- Prepare of Soy sauce.
- Get of Sunflower oil.
- Use of Salt.
- Take of Parsley.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on producing European Don buri:
- First, let's cook the barley, you need twice the amount of water as there is barley plus a little bit more..
- You want to keep it at a boil until the water evaporates (if there's a little bit at the bottom), remember: mix the barley every 5-8 minutes !.
- Next, we need to prep the veg. You need to peel the carrots, and get them into thin long peels. I used a potato peeler to get the thin slices. Put these away into a bowl to the side..
- For the leek, cut off the end, then slice the main part perpendicularly to the leek length wise at the middle..
- Then cut the leek from top to bottom down the middle but only half way, because you want it to unravel into almost like a book.
- Now cut these layers into the same sort of stripes as the carrots, and put these to the same bowl as the carrot. It should all look like this:.
- Get your wok out or whatever you're gonna use for the stir-fry (recommend something non-stick), plop some oil in there about 4 spoon fulls.
- Stir until the leek begins to brown, then add your sesame seeds and soy sauce, continue storing until the leek is quite cooked like the carrot probably already has..
- Next, the sosig. You will need to prep: a box/plate deep enough to flour up sliced sausage, another box/plate for the mixture of 2 eggs, dab of soy sauce, salt, and red chilli powder. And finally s plate/box with breadcrumbs..
- The eggs, soy sauce, salt, and red chilli powder need to mixed well with a fork..
- Heat up a pan with a bit of oil on it, about as much to spread over the base of the pan..
- Slice your sausages length wise into 4 long slices.
- For each slice: flour it up, tap away any excess flour, then put that slice into your egg mix and make sure it's completely covered, no raw flour to be dry. Then dab the slice into the bread crumbs and make sure it is entirely crumbed up..
- You need to fry your crumbed up sliced so each side is of a darker brown shade. As soon as they're done, put them away to one side..
- Next, the egg. I used a smaller pan for aesthetical reasons. Crack the egg, add some parsley on top, and cover it. You need to cook it so the top isn't very wobbly, and so it is cooked..
- Lastly, put it all together: Put your pearl barley into a bowl for serving, add your veg, then slap your egg on top, and lastly add your breaded sausage (pitch them like a tent)..
- If you're extra, slice up some green onion to top it all off..
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Hope that your European Don buri turns your day cheerful.