Hi people, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes internet site. If you are searching for best Pan seared halibut with lemon butter sauce recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Pan seared halibut with lemon butter sauce recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pan seared halibut with lemon butter sauce recipe. You can have pan seared halibut with lemon butter sauce using 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a delicious Pan seared halibut with lemon butter sauce:
- Take of Skinless halibut filets.
- Provide 1 cup of white wine.
- Get 1 of large shallot.
- Get 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- Take of Herbs (parsley).
- Provide of High temperature cooking oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of lemon zest.
- Use 3 tsp of lemon juice.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on serving Pan seared halibut with lemon butter sauce:
- Cut butter into cubes and put in the refrigerator.
- Add 1 cup wine and shallots into a saucepan on medium high until reduced to 2 tbsp (12-15 minutes).
- Remove filets from the fridge, pat with paper towel.
- Once the sauce is reduced, turn off the heat.
- Gradually add the butter, whisking in 1 cube at a time.
- Once finished, add lemon zest, lemon juice, and herbs. Whisk again.
- Taste and set aside, or keep on low simmer.
- Place a large pan with oil on medium high heat.
- Once the pan is hot, generously salt and pepper filets.
- Add filets to the pan. Add salt and pepper. Press down on the filet.
- Cook 4 minutes one side. Add butter periodically to stop high splashing.
- Flip filet. Reduce to medium low. Cook for another 2-4 minutes, depending on thickness..
- Remove filet. Filet should be firm on top. Place on paper towel covered plate to cool.
Carefully tip pan forward to let the sauce gather in one section, and use a spoon to ladle back over the fish. Stir butter and parsley into mushroom mixture. Stir constantly until butter melts and forms a sauce; remove from heat and season with salt and black pepper. I doubled this recipe and my lemon was large. For the lemon butter: Whisk together the lemon juice, salt, pepper, lemon zest and butter in a deep medium bowl until well blended (mixture will be like a thick sauce).
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Pan seared halibut with lemon butter sauce makes your day joyful.