Hello friends, back with us in the most perfect receipes internet site. If you are looking for yummy Yummy Chicken feet recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Yummy Chicken feet recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to yummy chicken feet recipe. You can have yummy chicken feet using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a tasty Yummy Chicken feet:
- You need of Chicken feet.
- Use of Water for boiling.
- Get of Canola cooking oil.
- Use of Onions.
- Take of Crushed garling.
- Get cubes of Stock.
- Get of Robertson mix herb.
- Take of Cayenne pepper.
- Use of Paprika powder.
- Provide of Cummin powder.
- Take of Spice shotgun grill seasoning.
- Use of Black pepper.
- Use of Tomato paste.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on producing Yummy Chicken feet:
- Wash chicken feet.
- Boil chicken feet for about 25-30 minutes.
- Remove chicken feet from stove once cooked and soft. Drain water and put aside..
- Heat oil on a separate pan..
- Add finely chopped onion and crushed garlic. Stir for a minute or two..
- Add all the spice(all the ingredients except paste), one at a time according to your preference. Stir and let the spice cook for a minute..
- Add chicken feet, stir. Close the pot for five minutes..
- Add tomato paste and stir again. Turn the stove to low heart..
- Leave it for another three minutes..
- Eat it as a snack or a side to your main dish..
Chicken feet can be set aside and refrigerated for a day until you need to cook further. Add the chicken feet and sprinkle your favorite barbecue seasoning all over the feet. Stir around so that all of the chicken feet are covered with seasoning. You Can Now Have Binondo's Famous Wai Ying Dim Sum Delivered! by: Bea Faicol. Chicken Feet with Black Beans Recipe.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this page to your mates is the deal Hope that your Yummy Chicken feet turns your day cheerful.