What’s up guys, welcome back to the most perfect receipes site. If you are looking for interesting Stuffed chicken with mushroom sauce recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Stuffed chicken with mushroom sauce recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed chicken with mushroom sauce recipe. You can cook stuffed chicken with mushroom sauce using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a yummy Stuffed chicken with mushroom sauce:
- Use of Stuffed chicken.
- Get 4 of chicken breasts.
- Get to taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Use 1.5 tablespoons of canola or olive oil.
- Provide 2 cups of fresh baby spinach leaves.
- Prepare 60 g of cream cheese.
- Provide 1/2 cup of dry white wine optional.
- Provide of Mushroom sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Take 2 tablespoons of oil.
- Take 250 g of mushrooms (brown or white).
- Prepare of fresh parsley.
- Take 1 of garlic cloves crushed.
- Get 1/2 cup of cream.
- Use 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoons of corn flour/maizena.
- You need 1-2 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Use to taste of salt & pepper.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on producing Stuffed chicken with mushroom sauce:
- Stuffed chicken: In a pan heat the oil and butter. Add the baby spinach and cook until wilted. Let cool slightly..
- In a bowl mix the cream cheese, add the wilted spinach, salt and pepper..
- Cut pockets in the chicken breasts. Add approximately 1 tablespoon of cream cheese filling into the chicken breast pocket..
- In a pan heat oil and butter. Fry your chicken breast for 3-4 minutes on each side. Gently turning it around. (Optional: Add the wine to the pan for the last minutes or two and let is evaporate).
- Mushroom sauce: Chop the mushrooms in quarters. Chop the garlic clove finely..
- Heat the butter and oil. Add the quartered mushroom and chopped garlic. Fry until golden..
- Mix the cornflour with a bit of milk to form a paste, then add the rest of the milk. Add the cornflour milk and cream to the mushrooms. Lower the heat and gently simmer until it thickens. Season with salt and pepper..
- Serve hot and enjoy.
Lightly grease the bottom of a medium size casserole dish with cooking spray and set aside. Sear both chicken sides in butter and garlic, then pour over the rich and creamy mushroom sauce and serve with basmati and wild rice for a rustic, warming dinner. Chicken Breasts with Wild Mushroom and Bacon Stuffing and Marsala Sauce This is a very simple way to deal with four boneless chicken breasts. The use of wild porcini mushrooms combined with the beautifully rich flavour of Marsala wine in the sauce turns them into something quite unusual and special. Bubble for a minute to let it evaporate, then add the sage.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this page to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Stuffed chicken with mushroom sauce turns your day cheerful.