Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most interesting receipes site. If you are looking for interesting Kefir, milk and water recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Kefir, milk and water recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kefir, milk and water recipe. To make kefir, milk and water you only need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a tasty Kefir, milk and water:
- Get of For milk kefir.
- Get 2-4 of Tb.spoons milk kefir grains (I know! It’s not a printing error).
- You need 500 ml of full fat milk.
- You need of For water kefir.
- Provide 3-4 of Tb.spoons water kefir grains (less and more doesn’t matter).
- Get 3-4 of Tb.spoons sugar.
- Take 1 of litter filtered water.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on preparing Kefir, milk and water:
- For milk kefir. In a clean large jar put grains and milk. Cover and leave for 24 hrs. Strain with plastic sieve and transfer to another clean jar. I normally leave a small amount of milk in the milk bottle before fermentation and keep the grains in it after fermentation until I make another batch..
- For water kefir. In a clean large jar put sugar and grains. Cover and leave for 48hrs. Strain with plastic sieve and transfer to another clean jar or bottle. If you leave it at room temperature it continues to ferment and it becomes bubbly drink..
- Keep the grain in sugar and water mix and keep in the fridge until you need it again. Try using different type of sugar. Also dried fruits can be used. I like the combination of dark sugar and dates..
When it comes to water kefir vs milk kefir, both can be health-enhancing drinks to consume for most people. Water kefir is a dairy-free kefir that's suitable for people who are lactose intolerant or follow a dairy-free diet, like veganism or paleo. However, water kefir grains have a different bacterial profile, so you can't use milk kefir grains to start a water kefir culture. Popular types of water kefir include those. Water kefir is made in a similar way as milk and coconut kefirs.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Kefir, milk and water turns your day cheerful.