What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes blog. If you are searching for complete Lazy Vegetable Soup recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Lazy Vegetable Soup recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lazy vegetable soup recipe. To cook lazy vegetable soup you only need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a yummy Lazy Vegetable Soup:
- Take 1 of onion, roughly chopped.
- Get 1 of potato, roughly chopped.
- Use 1 of carrot, roughly chopped.
- Use 3 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Provide 1 stick of celery, roughly chopped.
- You need 1 of x 400 g tin chopped tomatoes.
- Use 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1 litre of vegetable stock (I use “Marigold” bouillon powder).
- Get 1 of small handful red lentils.
- Get to taste of Seasoning.
- Prepare of Parsley or coriander to garnish (optional). I haven’t today.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on producing Lazy Vegetable Soup:
- Put all the ingredients except the seasoning and garnish into the soup-maker..
- Push the start button and occupy yourself until the soup-maker cycle is finished (typically 22-25 minutes) or leave it until you’re ready..
- Taste and add seasoning if wished – but might be unnecessary. Add the garnish if wished and enjoy with some nice bread..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Lazy Vegetable Soup makes your day joyful.