Hello guys, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes site. If you are looking for best Aubergine Steaks recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Aubergine Steaks recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to aubergine steaks recipe. You can cook aubergine steaks using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a delicious Aubergine Steaks:
- Take 1 of Aubergines/Eggplants Halved and Wedged,.
- Prepare Pinch of Sea Salt,.
- Prepare of Canola / Peanut / Vegetable Oil, For Cooking.
- Take 1 of Red Onion Thinly Sliced,.
- You need Pinch of Black Pepper,.
- Get 3 Cloves of Garlic Finely Minced,.
- Prepare 1.5 TBSP of Balsamic Vinegar,.
- You need 1.5 TBSP of Soy Sauce,.
- Use 1.5 TBSP of Maple Syrup,.
- You need 1 TSP of English Mustard,.
- Provide 120 g of Water,.
- Use Pinch of Nori Flakes,.
- Prepare 1 TSP of Liquid Smoke,.
- Get of Shichimi Togarashi/Japanese 7 Spice, Pinch.
- Provide of Parsley, For Garnishing.
- Prepare of Red Chili Thinly Sliced, For Garnishing.
- Prepare of Cauliflower Couscous, 2 Servings.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on preparing Aubergine Steaks:
- Pls visit: https://www.fatdough.sg/post/couscous-sweet-potato-boats for the couscous recipe..
- Rub the eggplant cut surface with some salt. Set aside on a wire rack for about 15 mins. This will draw out excess moisture from the eggplants. Pad the eggplants dry with a kitchen paper..
- In a skillet over medium heat, add oil. Once oil is heated up, add in onion and eggplant. Season with salt and pepper. Saute until the onion is slightly caramelized and the eggplant is browned on both sides..
- Add in garlic. Saute until aromatic. Add in balsamic vinegar, soy, maple syrup and mustard. Saute until well combined..
- Add in water. Stir to combine well. Bring it up to a simmer and turn the heat down to low. Continue simmering until the liquid has reduced by half and has become syrupy. Add in nori, Japanese 7 spice and liquid smoke. Saute to combine well..
- Taste and adjust for seasonings with salt and pepper. Remove from heat. Serve with cauliflower couscous. Garnish with some parsley and chili. Serve immediately..
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this web site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Aubergine Steaks makes your day cheerful.