Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most perfect receipes internet site. If you are searching for excellent Mediterranean Indian Fusion recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Mediterranean Indian Fusion recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mediterranean indian fusion recipe. To make mediterranean indian fusion you only need 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a yummy Mediterranean Indian Fusion:
- You need 250 Grams of Basmati rice.
- You need 150 grams of Red Lentils.
- Get 1 of tblspTumeric.
- Take 1 of spn Black pepper.
- Use 1 of tblsp Durban wet Masala.
- You need 1 of tblsp Garlic Ginger Chillie paste.
- Prepare 1 of tblsp Cumin and BBQ mix.
- Take 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Provide 1 of Sweet Corn.
- Take 3 of Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of Brinjal.
- You need 2 of Carrot.
- Prepare 1/4 of Cucumber.
- Provide 1/2 of Lemon.
- Provide 1/2 of Onion.
- Use 1 of handfull Corriander.
- You need 250 ml of boiling water.
- You need 1 KG of Lamb Knuckles with Marrow.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on cooking Mediterranean Indian Fusion:
- Soak the Rice and Lentils in Tumeric cold water after you washed it. Set asside while boiling the Lamb in water with the BBQ Cumin Spice for 20mins on high heat with a lid..
- Cut up the Vegetables (carrots, sweetcorn, brinjal) for the Mediterranean pot roast side dish. And add 2 caps Canola Oil, 3 Chillies, BBQ, Cinnamon, half of the chopped Corriander. Let it roast for a bit, 15mins, add a dash of the boiling water and steam for 10mins, set aside once the brinjal is mushy. Keep covered with the lid..
- To make the Tzatziki Raaita fusion, mix Maas Milk, squeeze lemon juice, 1 cap Canola Oil, rest of Corriander, 1chopped Chilli, Cucumber Skin finely chopped. Set aside. Add some water if you want it a little runny like a dressing. Or lighter in fat content..
- To make the Tomato Salsa / Sambals, chop the peeled the cucumber and 1 tomato in cubes. Add Chopped Corriander and 1 Chilli. Mix with 1 Cap Canola Oil. Chill until serving time..
- To finnish off the Lamb Briyani, by now the knuckles should be soft and all water absorbed. Grate the remaining tomatoes, grate onions and fry the onions in the Lamb, add the grated tomato, Wet Masala, Chilli Garlic paste, Cinnamon, boiling water, let it braise. Once almost all water is absored, pour in the rice lentils with the water, cover with foil and steam it on low heat for 20mins. Fry onion rings with tumeric on side and pour over cooked Briyani for extra flavour..
- Serve the Cooked Dishes in individual Bowls on a magic Carpet as a family feast..
Is a famous appetizer made from eggplant. It is like the Baigan Bhartha of the Indian cuisine. It is accompanied with pita bread. Take the Massaman, for example – a Thai curry that fuses fragrant lemongrass and kaffir lime (often found in Thai recipes), with more pungent Indian spices like cardamom and cumin. It's one of the first examples of Indian fusion cooking.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Mediterranean Indian Fusion turns your day cheerful.