Hello guys, back with us in the most interesting receipes page. If you are searching for excellent Pasta fagioli e cozze recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Pasta fagioli e cozze recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pasta fagioli e cozze recipe. You can cook pasta fagioli e cozze using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a tasty Pasta fagioli e cozze:
- Prepare 1 kg of live fresh mussels.
- You need Tin of cannellini beans – drained.
- Take 300 g of short pasta.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic.
- Get to taste of Chopped Fresh chilli – peperoncino.
- Get of Olive oil.
- You need 2 tablespoons of passata sauce.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need of Fresh parsley.
- Get 500 ml of approx of water.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on serving Pasta fagioli e cozze:
- Start with the mussels. Wash and clean well, remove the beard. Cook one of the cloves of garlic in a little olive oil. When slightly brown, remove and add the mussels. Cover and steam for about 3-4 mins on medium heat until they are open and have released their water. Using a slotted spoon, remove, cool a bit and shell. Set a side.
- Take the water the mussels released and strain into a jug using kitchen paper as a filter to make the stock. Set a side.
- Now in the same pan, cook the other clove of garlic, chilli and some parsley in olive oil. When garlic is brown, remove it. Add the drained beans and cook for another 2 mins. Now add the stock and water and bring to the boil.
- When boiling, add the passata sauce, salt and then the pasta. Stir continuously for about 2 mins, then reduce heat to medium. Stir occasionally for remaining cooking time written on the packet. Right at the end, add the mussels to heat through.
- By now the sauce should be dense and creamy. Serve with more fresh parsley and a drizzle of olive oil.
Pasta Fagioli, aka pasta fazool (which is Neapolitan dialect for the standard Italian word for "beans"), is a peasant dish, a simple soup of pasta and beans and. Un piatto di pasta classico, che unisce il sapore dolciastro dei fagioli cannellini a quello di mare delle cozze. Il formato di pasta che abbiamo scelto sono gli Attenzione, non esagerate con il sale, sia negli spaghetti che sui fagioli, perché le cozze sono molto saporite di loro e il rischio è che poi risulti. Watch how to make pasta e fagioli in this short recipe video! Italian pasta e fagioli translates to "pasta and beans" in English.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this internet site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Pasta fagioli e cozze makes your day cheerful.