Hello guys, back with us in the most perfect receipes web site. If you are searching for excellent Seafood Pasta recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Seafood Pasta recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to seafood pasta recipe. To make seafood pasta you need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a delicious Seafood Pasta:
- Take 155 g of cooked pasta of your choice.
- Get 75 g of Garlic & Herb Butter.
- Take 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide 225 g of Hake cut into bite sized pieces.
- Take 150 g of Prawns shelled and deveined.
- Take 120 g of smoked mussels.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- Get 100 g of asparagus.
- Prepare 60 g of cherry tomatoes sliced in half.
- Provide 250 ml of fresh cream.
- You need 1 of heaped teaspoon of basil pesto.
- Provide 1 of Jalapeno chopped.
- Take of Parmesan as desired.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on preparing Seafood Pasta:
- Melt butter in a pan then add in fish. Season with salt, pepper and paprika. Stir and when just about done, add in prawns and continue to cook until prawns are done. Remove from pan..
- Add olive oil to pan and toss in the asparagus. Season with salt and black pepper. When partially cooked, add in your cherry tomatoes. Stir to mix in..
- Stir in fresh cream and add in chopped jalapeno..
- Add in basil pesto and stir. Allow to cook for a few minutes. You will notice cream will start to thicken..
- Add to sauce the cooked hake, prawns and smoked mussels. Mix in..
- Lastly add in the cooked pasta and stir to combine..
- Serve with grating of parmesan. Enjoy!.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this web site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Seafood Pasta makes your day joyful.