Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most pleasing receipes web page. If you are looking for interesting Chicken or Turkey Enchilada Casserole recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Chicken or Turkey Enchilada Casserole recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken or turkey enchilada casserole recipe. You can have chicken or turkey enchilada casserole using 21 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a perfect Chicken or Turkey Enchilada Casserole:
- You need of Filling.
- Get 1 package of turkey gravy mix.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of onion, chopped and divided.
- Get 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- Provide 1/3 cup of diced canned green chilies.
- You need 2 cups of cooked and chopped chicken or turkey.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of chili powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of cumin.
- Get 8 (8 inch) of flour tortillas.
- Provide of Sauce.
- Take 1 can of Cream of Chicken soup.
- Provide 1 can (19 oz.) of Enchilada sauce.
- Get of Topping.
- Use 2 cups of sharp, shredded Mexican cheese blend, divided.
- Use of Add-ons.
- Prepare of Shredded lettuce.
- Use of Chopped tomatoes.
- You need of Sour cream.
- Take of Salsa.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on preparing Chicken or Turkey Enchilada Casserole:
Lettuce and tomato are baked right in. Look online for the requested brand of chili powder. Make turkey enchilada casserole recipe with leftovers. This gluten-free enchilada casserole recipe can be made with shredded chicken or pork. This is a terrific casserole meal when your family is tired of heating up plain turkey or your leftovers have dried out a bit.
Recipe : Chicken or Turkey Enchilada Casserole
Eating healthy is something most of us would love to complete, although it could be hard. As a way to eat healthy, you must first make the right food choices. Eating healthy is all about what you consume, making the choices very crucial to your own results.
Eating 5 oz each day is the perfect goal, as you should go lean together with your nourishment. When eating meat, consistently bake it, then grill it, or broil itas this may prevent dirt from incorporating into the equation. You need to alter your daily diet as well, with increased fish, beans, peas, and nuts.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Chicken or Turkey Enchilada Casserole makes your day joyful.