Hi buddy, welcome back to the most excellent receipes page. If you are looking for excellent Creamy Dairy Free Stroganoff recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Creamy Dairy Free Stroganoff recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy dairy free stroganoff recipe. You can cook creamy dairy free stroganoff using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a delicious Creamy Dairy Free Stroganoff:
- Prepare 90 ml of Coconut Oil, divided.
- Use 2 of Onions, diced.
- Provide 6 cloves of Garlic, crushed.
- Prepare 700 g of Mushrooms.
- Prepare 1000 g of lean Steak, cut in 2,5 cm cubes.
- Get 15 ml of Dijon Mustard.
- Use 7,5 ml of Paprika.
- You need 125 ml of white Wine.
- Take 750 ml of Beef Stock.
- Prepare 45 ml of flour.
- Use 25 ml of Worcestershire Sauce.
- You need To taste of Salt & Pepper.
- Take 375 ml of Orley Whip Dairy Free Cream.
- Prepare 60 g of Chevin Full Fat soft Goat's milk Cheese.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on serving Creamy Dairy Free Stroganoff:
- Heat 45 ml of oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Sear the meat in a single layer until browned; set aside until all batches are done..
- Place remaining oil in the skillet, add onions and garlic and fry until translucent and fragrant. Add mushrooms and cook until tender. Mix in mustard and paprika..
- Deglaze the pan with wine and cook for about 3 minutes while stirring and mixing flavours through. Reduce down to about half the volume..
- While the wine is reducing, whisk together beef stock, flour and Worcestershire sauce in a jug. Also, whisk together Orley Whip and cheese till smooth..
- Pour the stock mixture slowly in while stirring the reduced wine mixture and bringing the skillet up to a simmer. Simmer for about 5 minutes until the sauce thickens..
- Return the beef and any juice from the plate to the skillet and season with any extra salt and pepper, if desired. Reduce heat down to low and mix in the cheese and cream. Heat until hot but do not boil..
- Serve with pasta, rice or grilled potatoes..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Creamy Dairy Free Stroganoff makes your day cheerful.