What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes blog. If you are looking for tasty Salad Parmesan bowl recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Salad Parmesan bowl recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to salad parmesan bowl recipe. You can have salad parmesan bowl using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a appetizing Salad Parmesan bowl:
- You need 100 grams of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Take 1 tbsp of red capsicum.
- Provide 1 tbsp of zucchini.
- Use 1 tbsp of sweet corn.
- Use 1 tbsp of cucumber.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tomatoes.
- Take 1 tbsp of tofu.
- Provide of Some fresh coriander.
- Use to taste of Salt and black pepper powder.
- Provide 5 of italian basil or mint leaves.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on preparing Salad Parmesan bowl:
- Cut the all vegetables in small pieces..
- Heat a pan add 1 tsp olive oil and add zucchini pieces. Sauté for 2 minutes or till they turn light brown. Similarly, roast the tofu..
- Now mix all vegetables and add salt, olive oil, Black pepper and tofu and mix well.Keep aside..
- Now take a pan on medium heat. Cut the baking paper and place it in the pan and pour the 20 grams parmesan cheese for a bowl over it. spread with spoon to make thin, 5 inch circles. Cook for 1-2 minutes until the cheese is melted and the edges begin to brown..
- Drape the baking paper over the bowl or glass. allowing the edges to fall. Allow to set and for 2-3 minutes. Peel off the paper and let the cheese remain on the bowl and let cool until completely hardened..
- Carefully remove from bowls.Make all the parmesan bowls like this..
- Fill with salad and garnish with basil and enjoy..
Flip the cheese over an upside down bowl immediately after removing it from the microwave, form it around the bowl and remove the parchment paper. Add lettuce, tomatoes, bacon, chicken, egg, avocado and cheese to a bowl and shake to combine. When the cheese is vigorously bubbling and lightly golden brown, remove the pan from the heat. Let the cheese cool slightly then carefully lift the cheese disc out and drape over an inverted small bowl. Spread a thin layer of grated Parmesan cheese onto the parchment, a bit larger than the traced outline.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Salad Parmesan bowl turns your day joyful.