Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most excellent receipes internet site. If you are looking for best "Lababdar Aloo -Mattar" recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent "Lababdar Aloo -Mattar" recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to "lababdar aloo -mattar" recipe. You can cook "lababdar aloo -mattar" using 24 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a remarkably good "Lababdar Aloo -Mattar":
- Use 500 gms of baby potatoes (boiled).
- Use 1 cup of peas (blanched).
- You need 4 tbsp of mustard oil.
- Prepare 1 of dried red chili.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 3 pcs of cloves.
- Use 3 pcs of Cardamom.
- Take 1 of cinnamon sticks.
- Get 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of asafoetida (hing).
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Kashmiri red chili powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of dried mango powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 medium sized of finely chopped Tomato.
- Use 3 of green chillies.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cashew nuts (ground).
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried Fenugreek leaves (kasuri methi).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of yoghurt.
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh cream.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Get to taste of sugar.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on preparing "Lababdar Aloo -Mattar":
- Boiled the potato in a pressure cooker until they are half cooked. Remove them from water and set aside to cool and dry. Peel the potato. With a fork poke holes in the potatoes all over..
- Heat a pan with oil. Temper it with dried red chili bay leaf cloves cardamom cinnamon cumin seeds and hing. Allow the the hing to fry for about 10 second..
- Now add ginger paste and chopped Tomato and saute for 5 minutes. Then add all spices and cook until the smell of raw spices is gone and they have started to release oil. This should be taken about 5 minutes..
- Then add yoghurt and stirring vigorously to prevent it from splitting. Cook off the raw yoghurt for a couple of minutes..
- Now add the ground cashew nuts and mix it well with the spices..
- Now add the boiled potatoes and blanched green peas. Saute them with the spices..
- Add salt and sugar along with 1 cup of hot water. Crumble Kasuri methi and add that to the pan. Cover and allow the potatoes to simmer in the Curry for about 15 minutes. Until the gravy has reduced and potatoes are tender and juicy..
- Once the gravy has reduced add fresh cream and coriander leaves. Cook for a minute. Turn off the flame.cover and allow to rest for 2 minutes before serving..
- Serve it hot with puri or parantha..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this internet site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your "Lababdar Aloo -Mattar" makes your day joyful.