Hello guys, back with us in the most excellent receipes page. If you are searching for pleasing Garlic butter shrimp recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Garlic butter shrimp recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to garlic butter shrimp recipe. You can cook garlic butter shrimp using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a tasty Garlic butter shrimp:
- Provide of Prawns (500g).
- Use of Garlic minced cloves (5 cloves).
- Get of Lemon juice (1/2 lemon).
- Prepare of Parsley (1 tbsp).
- Use of Butter (4 tbsp).
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on serving Garlic butter shrimp:
- Melt 2 tablespoon butter in a pan, over medium-high heat. Add the minced garlic cloves and cook until fragrant..
- Fry shrimp and add salt and pepper, to your taste. Cook on both sides, just before it turns pink..
- Add in the remaining butter and lemon juice. Cook, while stirring, until the butter melts and the shrimp have cooked through (do not over cook them). Take off heat..
- Garnish with parsley and serve with some bread..
It takes just twenty minutes to make, I always have all of the ingredients on hand, the kids love it as much as I do. Delicious shrimp cooked in butter and garlic. This garlic sauteed shrimp with butter and seasonings is so easy to make. Once you try it, the recipe will become a regular on the menu. Devein and remove the tail of shrimp (I kept my tail on b/c they.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this web page to your friends is the deal Hope that your Garlic butter shrimp turns your day cheerful.